Friday, January 15, 2010

Oh NO you didn't?!

Well, Umm....yes I did!

I feel off track the past couple days. Something so innocent (well kind of) turned into a mental battlefield for me the past 2 days and led me to two whole days of eat whatever the crap you want! Hmmph.... I was feeling a bit down about how slow my progress is. I have to keep in mind that it is going to be slower than usual because I am still nursing, which unfortunately, means I cannot diet the way I am used to. I'm just so so ready to get back to looking fit with rounded muscle bellies, something I've lacked as of far late. Again, hmmmph! And I realize it would probably be really, well extremely, selfish of me to stop nursing in order to diet. I know that. I want to do whats best for my child obviously but I am not loving my post baby body at all. I mean don't get me wrong I am extremely happy with my progress but when I did a 360 in the gym mirror and saw myself REALLY different for the first time EVER, it really struck a cord with me.

So back on track today. No more crying. Just doing. I was really craving a coffee today so instead of my usual all out fatty fest of white chocoloate mocha grande, I settled for a skinny vanilly latte, just 90 calories. Whhhooo go me! Mikey and I also made some errands and went to the grocery store and I stocked up some some nice clean- ER eats. So I'm ready to go. Gym tonight at 6pm and I'm ready to rip this full upper body. Gonna actually make an attempt to do some isolation on my arms too (bi's and tri's, anyone?! Hmmmph). haha....so I'm ready.

I guess I just realize again we all have our ups and downs, BUT what matters most is that you get right back UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment